Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

A Very Long Way To Explain How I Found a Bunny with a Waffle on Its Head

          Beans has been having some tummy trouble lately, so I was looking up some stuff today to try and figure out if I should take him to the vet or not (Can anyone give me advice on this? He has big clumps of poop stuck to his butt a lot, but it's been going on for about a month now off and on. I'm thinking he has some kind of dietary problem going on, but I can't really think of anything I've changed. Also, it seems like gastrointestinal stuff is normally accompanied by lethargy or depression, and he's playing pretty much the same amount as he always does. For non bunny lovers, I know, it's gross. Poop is a part of the bunny life), which was pretty alarming, considering everything basically boils down to "your bunny will be fine one day, and then he'll poop weird one time, and then he'll die instantly." So I was getting pretty worried, and then I found this thing that just made me smile.
http://www.knockknockstuff.com/blog/2011/bunny-with-a-pancake-we-couldnt-help-it/
          It's a bunny that balances stuff on its head! Kind of makes Beans look bad though, since he can't even keep food in his mouth. So I didn't show him (is that weird that I show cool stuff to my bunny sometimes? Whatever, I'm going to do it anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment